Earn Money 9000 upto.. click it...

Sunday 14 August 2011




Hi Guys!!!!!!, This is Trisha exclusively for EikonStatus.com members. Am truly elated and happy to be ICON of the month and take this opportunity to wish eikonstatus team in all their endeavours. I am sure each one must have read many of my interviews. Well this is going to be different; you are going to listen to the real Trisha, the real me.

I am basically a very strong person ,nothing hassles me as I don’t care much about anything I guess that keeps me going in life. Being a taurean I am a very strong headed person and strongly feel life reflects the state of your mind, the way you think and it turns out to be the way you want it to be. I am totally a stable and reliable person and I think that it makes me tick with people. My close friends are Sydney, Hema, Shwetha, Supriya and sunder, to them I am the good old Trisha and they have not noticed an iota of change in me.

Coming to my guy thing; I personally don’t believe in Mr. Right and my funda is that a bond between two individuals depend on the chemistry they share at the right time. My love for a person is unconditional and would accept a guy for what he is.
Yes! My all time favourite Hollywood hunk is George Clooney for the Panache he throws onscreen and of course Brad Pitt for his unconventional acting talent. I have the hots for the Titanic hero Leonardo Dicarpio and loved him since Titanic days.
Nopes!! I can’t cook to save myself. But just love to eat and long and gorge on authentic South Indian Saapadu when am back from shoots abroad.

I love the food and the ambience at Sandy’s which is close to my home near Park Sheraton.

I generally donot like to flaunt on my social cause/activities and do my job amicably. Am a person who is not into pomp and show so I work with my Fan club on real time social issues .I believe in social responsibility and understand that I need to do my bit to the society and my Fan club rightly understands my gesture; we help poor children pay for their education, we also organize cancer awareness programme and blood donation campaigns and here I would like to give my accolades to Emmy, Jessy and a group of girls for taking Trisha’s Fan club a step ahead. I am also part of the Aids Campaign and support Padmashree Kamal Hassan in spreading Awareness of Aids. We are a group of friends who sponsor a couple of children from Udhavum Karangal and make it a point to visit them whenever time permits.
I am wee bit health conscious and Tennis really excites me so much that I learnt during my formative years and off late I have developed interest over Yoga and I just love it. I watch and follow cricket.

My other interests include watching TV rather I should say am an aficionado for TV shows and can watch the tube for 8 to 9 hours. I used to be addicted to video games but somehow snapped out of it. I have made it a point to read every day.

I listen to Black eyed pea and adore Eminem, Bruno Mars and pop diva Rihanna.

A few things I don’t leave home without are my Driving License, Kajal, some money even though I carry my credit card would like to have some cash as it always comes in handy and my goggles.

I love chilling at home with my friends and have a favorite place at home to hang out with my friends.

My favorite holiday spot any day would be New York though I have visited the big apple several times still can’t get enough of it.

I am particular about things on and around me like I have real weakness for Watches just can’t resist them my favorite being Chopard, Tag and channel.

My clothes are not designer oriented as I am very particular about my comfortability zone well I do prefer D&G and Niharika Khan for special Occasions.
I am not much into jewellery but prefer delicate platinum and solitaires.

I love louis vuitton bags for occasions and otherwise am not choosy about brands as long as they suit my outfit.

My latest addition in Perfumes is beauty by calvin klein, they are irresistible.

Am very choosy about my cosmetics both On and Off screen and MAC rightly fits my bill.

Am a Gadget freak and love phones I can’t imagine life without my BlackBerry and Iphone, I call it my 6th finger. My latest addition to my endless gadget list is my IPAD.

I would like to appreciate Eikonstatus.com for refreshing my day and for bringing me closer to my fans.
Love to catch up with more interesting members soon until then it’s Au revoir from Trisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment