Earn Money 9000 upto.. click it...

Sunday 28 August 2011

Trisha :: I have become more beautiful after Mankatha

Mankatha is film which is grandly being released by Sun Pictures. Ajith is donning the lead role. Trisha who has acted in this film while speaking said, "There will be something in Venkat Prabhu’s film. He asked me whether I am interested to act in Mankatha. He also told me that my role will not be a full length role like Vinnai Thaandi Varuvaaya but my role will much spoken about. Even without listening to the story, I agreed to act in the film. Venkat Prabhu’s sister Vasugi was my costumer. She is the one who made me feel that I was so beautiful. The costumes she designed made me look prettier. Even after the shooting was completed I am following her tips. Everybody including my mother are telling that I am looking more prettier than before. I have worn modern apparels because I am donning the role of a Mumbai girl. This is my third film with Ajith. Above all I have a got a small friend that is Ajith’s daughter. Now I have become a slave to her and Ajith’s cooked food."

No comments:

Post a Comment